In June 2021, Generali has co-created this European accelerator program that focused on digital health together with Orange, Sanofi and Capgemini. Future4care is also a prospective space for, with its Institute which notably consists in a Think Tank and training sessions.
Future4care has a digital platform and a physical campus in the center of Paris.
Indeed, located in the heart of Paris, the accelerator occupies an enormous space of 6,400m2 to host the entire ecosystem (startups, corporates, strategic partners, experts…), the building has the capacity to host 1000 people.
The campus consists of different Labs where startups, patients and health professionals can develop, test and evaluate their solutions:
- The Data & AI Lab: to help create a sustainable and ethical health data system. Combined with artificial intelligence, the data will enable the deployment of new services that were previously inaccessible and will lead digital revolution of our health system
- Creative Lab: a project requires imagination, ideation and construction. This laboratory allows the creation of different communication media and format to build and to illustrate a strong brand image
- Living Lab: to help startups and health professionals find their audience and to better understand their customer needs, this Lab offers access to test end-user panels and to refine the value proposition
- Business Lab: a community of experts of business, innovation and investment that unit’s various expertise to provide guiding and professional advice to startups for their development
- Medical & Regulatory Lab: to help identify and analyze future technical and regulatory issues by providing the right tools to overcome the difficulties.
Finally, its digital platform helps to stimulate innovation in the digital health ecosystem. This project runs on an online platform This platform is also the entry point for interactions between founders, partners, and start-ups to launch hackathons, initiate competitions, allowing data and expertise sharing in a respectful and ethical environment.
For more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGUw2BWgm2Q